(minimum of 2 years’ to 5 years’ experience )
: Call Centre Representative
Education Qualification: BSC / BA / B.com
The Call Centre Representative must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Strong presentation and Public speaking skills.
- Customer service and sales experience mandatory.
Skills and Attributes:
The Call Centre Representative must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Self-motivated and goal oriented; excellent written/oral and interpersonal communication skills with a genuine concern for the customer.
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines; strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and improve in all aspects of the position.
- Strong desire for a successful negotiating skills.
The Call Centre Representative performs the following essential functions:
- Set appointments and follow up with prospects via email and phone.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge and service expertise.
- Promote and enhance company reputation by providing professional and effective assistance .
- Outbound lead follow-up.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
- Place calls to customers for the purpose of actively promoting services.
- Effectively communicate (verbally and written) information with team members and customers alike.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may mail their latest CV to: email@example.com by 19/01/2018
- with the subject line: ‘Application for Call Centre Representative’